The Organic Compounding Pharmacy
We are looking for a pharmacist who is highly motivated, professional and patient-centered who has compounding experience.
The successful candidate must be a licensed pharmacist in good standing with OCP and be available to work alongside other pharmacists, registered technicians and pharmacy assistants in a busy but positive team environment.
- Filling & Checking Prescriptions for accuracy,
- Verify prescriptions to be dispensed contain the correct medications and are correctly labelled, according to regulatory guidelines
- Calling private insurance companies for pseudoDIN submissions
- Counselling on prescription medications,
- OTC counselling,
- Checking Compliance Packages
- Participating in Meds Checks
- Collaboration with pharmacy assistants & compounding technicians
- Extending Prescriptions for patients that do not have refills and qualify under OCP for extension under the pharmacist
- Provide patient counselling on new prescriptions and handle patient clinical queries
- Registration with the Ontario College of Pharmacists (Part A)
- Experience with Kroll dispensing software 1-2 years.
- Compounding Experience Preferred
- Knowledge in NAPRA
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates initiative and a willingness to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Ability to organize workload
- Part-time shifts